I have offered the following courses at the University of Toronto’s St. George campus:
- GGR 225 – The Power of Maps and Geographic Information: Why should we care about maps and spatial data?
- GGR 270 – Analytical Methods: How can we use numbers and statistics to understand society?
- GGR 274 – Data Science of the Social Sciences: Training the next generation of social scientists to be strong, and thoughtful data scientists.
- GGR 372 – GIS for Public Health: Exploring the power of geographic information science in the world of health
- JPG 1400 – Advanced Quantitative Methods: Applying spatial statistics in R to a range of urban planning and geography problems.